Kids Find Life Outdoors!
We'll Take Your Stuff!
Leftover garage sale items taking up space in your garage?
Cleaning out closets?
Filling up boxes as you prepare to move?
Start a box for The Acorn Resale Shop! We happily accept items that do not smell and are not broken and unusable. Before loading your car to bring items over, double-check the list at the link below for items that we will and will not accept.
New hours for accepting donations! The Acorn Shed will be open Monday through Saturday between 9 am - 6 pm for donations. The Shed will be closed and locked at all other times. Leaving items outside of The Acorn Shed when it is closed is prohibited.
Don’t forget to pick up a donation receipt before you leave. Donations are not accepted at Camp Roger or Camp Scottie.
For large items that need to be dropped off, contact our store first at 616-884-0995 to confirm that we accept that item and that we have room to receive it.
The sale of your donated items will help Camp Roger and Camp Scottie send kids to camp. Let's help get those kids outside!
- Laundered clothing for men, women, and children
- Shoes in good condition
- Vintage/outgrown Camp Roger t-shirts or sweatshirts
- Books, DVDs, CDs, Records
- Household Items--pots, pans, dishes, linens
- Sporting goods
- Outdoor work items—shovels, rakes, gardening items
- Home décor
- Small working appliances—mixers, crockpots, coffee makers
- Bicycles, kayaks, canoes, and small boats in working condition (contact us before dropping these items off)
- Seasonal decorations--Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Easter
- CRT TVs or monitors, VCRs, cassette players, telephones, or cell phones
- Computers, tablets, all printers, copiers, fax machines
- Mattresses, box springs, bed frames, headboards, and footboards
- Baby cribs and car seats
- Broken, ripped, stained, faded or heavily worn furniture
- Ripped, stained, or smelly clothing
- Appliances--washers, dryers, etc.
- Pianos or organs
- AND MUCH MORE! Please see the complete list at the link below.